1. First things are the routine - horseshoes in the Stables and Arcomage in the Tavern. As well as inspecting the new town with making notes. Check all houses near the castle.
2. Take the quest for Dragonbane Flower from the knights.
3. Find the caves of the Dragons that are in the mountains to the left from the bridge. Hope you'll not get yourself lost! In the caves take one more quest for the Dragon Flower.
4. After this go down to the river near the cave, turn left and run along the water. Don't be so afraid of the water, it is a shallow river, you can't possibly drown there if you even would want it. There you should be able to find both of these flowers - they are bright red color.
5. Now go back to the Dragons and give them one of the flowers that they could make an antidote. The second flower you are supposed to give back to the knights and they will be doing their poisons for the Dragons.
6. This done run along the road that begins right behind the houses (not the one that leads to the right to bridges, you need the other road). There you must run pretty fast to pass the Nagas and further to Murmurwoods.